Excellent Sports Medicine position in the Charlotte area. A very successful group is seeking a full-time BC/BE Primary Care / Sports Medicine to join their dedicated team in the Charlotte area. JOB ID #44984
- Their team members are part of an environment that fosters teamwork, team member engagement, and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No Harm".
- Active or ability to obtain a North Carolina License
- Graduate from an accredited school of medicine required
- Board Certified or Eligible
- 2-year salary guarantee
- Medical Group employed
- Medical and Retirement Benefits
- Relocation Allowance
- CME Allowance
- System-wide EHR-Epic
- Work-Life balance
What does it mean to be a part of this group? It means that your commitment patient-center entered care and our model of spending more time with each patient and creating a seamless system of care for our patients are the foundations of our success. It means sharing a philosophy of putting a high value on the patient experience. Being a part of this group means joining with a world-class team of more than 550 physician practices, 100 outpatient facilities, 15 medical centers and 1,550 physicians joining forces to transform the patient experience. Over 26,000 team members and physician partners care for patients and communities in North Carolina, Virginia, South Carolina and Georgia.