- Seeking a non-operative Family Medicine / Sports Medicine physician to join our practice in Austin/Albert Lea
- Candidates must be comfortable evaluating and treating shoulder, hip, knee, foot and ankle diagnoses
- Comprehensive Team includes Athletic Trainers, Physician Assistants and Orthopedic Surgeons
- Proficiency in diagnostic and interventional musculoskeletal ultrasound, is a plus
- Encouraged to pursue Research interests and Teaching opportunities
Earn More. For The Select Talent Who Knows Their Hard Work And Talent Warrant Leading Compensation, Upwards Of $50,000 More Than Working In Minneapolis Or St. Paul Markets.
Enjoy A Tremendous Low Cost Of Living With Median Home Price Of $162,831 And A Beautiful Victorian 3,566 square foot, 5-Bedroom/7 Bath home is Walking distance to the lake and Lists For $240,000.
About Employer. This Hematology Oncology Position Is Perfectly Suited For The Physician Who Desires An Extraordinary Opportunity To Build Your Career Narrative By Working For One Of The Country's Leading Hospitals And A Name Synonymous With Excellence.
Partner With The Nations Best Hospital (U.S. News & World Report 2017-2018), Ranked #1 In More Specialties Than Any Other Care Provider. Practicing At This Clinic Provides A Rewarding Career That Promotes Excellence In Patient-Centered Care. You Can Thrive In An Environment That Supports Innovation And Has A Wealth Of Resources Available To You Including An Integrated EMR And Collaboration With Top Specialists To Give Your Patients The Quality Of Care You Want To Achieve.
The Community. This community Is Ideal For The Doctor and family Who are love the outdoors. Albert Lea Lake is located in Freeborn County, Minnesota. This lake is 2,685 acres in size. It is approximately 6 feet deep at its deepest point. Anglers can expect to catch a variety of fish including, Bluegill, Lake Sturgeon, Northern Pike and Walleye.
Closest Major City
- 91 miles to Saint Paul, MN
- 92 miles to Minneapolis, MN
- 202 miles to Madison, WI
- 209 miles to Omaha, NE
- 257 miles to Lincoln, NE
- 276 miles to Milwaukee, WI
- 312 miles to Chicago, IL
Colleges and Universities
- Riverland Community College (about 19 miles; Austin, MN; Full-time enrollment: 2,321)
- North Iowa Area Community College (about 37 miles; Mason City, IA; FT enrollment: 2,235)
- Minnesota State University-Mankato (about 47 miles; Mankato, MN; FT enrollment: 13,940)
- South Central College (about 50 miles; North Mankato, MN; FT enrollment: 2,726)
- Rochester Community and Technical College (about 54 miles; Rochester, MN; FT enrollment: 4,444)
- Gustavus Adolphus College (about 56 miles; Saint Peter, MN; FT enrollment: 2,496)
- St Olaf College (about 57 miles; Northfield, MN; FT enrollment: 3,141)
- Bob Furland Recreation
- Hawthorne Park
- Bancroft Bay Park
- Northbridge Mall
- Walmart Supercenter
- Shoe Sensation