Healthcare System is seeking a BE/BC Fellowship Trained Geriatrician for our growing healthcare system in West Central, Pennsylvania.
A stable and financially stable system, which is in the middle of a $110M expansion. Hospital will receive a new patient tower and ED. As the hospital will become a Level II Trauma Center.
- Physician will care for patients in multiple long term care facilities throughout the healthcare system. Providing excellent care in rural communities
Compensation and Incentives
- Salary Base and productivity bonus
- Medical School Loan Assistance
- Residency or Fellowship Stipend
- Excellent benefits package
- 40 hours and $3,000 Annual CME Allowance
- 100% Employer Paid Malpractice Including Tail
- Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 403(b) Retirement Plan with employer match
- 25 PTO Days + 10 Sick Days Annually
We provide innovative medical care to the many picturesque communities of North-Central Pennsylvania. In addition to their quaint beauty, these small towns are known for their welcoming, friendly residents, quality, highly ranked schools, safe neighborhoods and low cost of living. The scenic Pennsylvania Wilds provide the background for an active lifestyle of running, fishing, kayaking, hiking, biking, and winter sports. Art galleries, theatres, and antique and specialty shops can be found throughout the region’s several historic downtowns, with seasonal farmer’s markets, community events and cultural festivals held throughout the year. Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, and Erie are within easy driving distance of anywhere in the system.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC218687 and email address to [Register to View]
Search all of our provider opportunities here: brittmedical.com/search-current-jobs