Healthcare isn’t just about health anymore. It’s about caring for family, friends, finances, and personal life goals. It’s about living life fully. At CenterWell Senior Primary Care, we want to help people everywhere, including our associates, lead their best lives. We support our associates to be happier, healthier, and more productive in their professional and personal lives. We encourage our people to build relationships that inspire, support, and challenge them. We promote lifelong well-being by giving our associates fresh perspective, new insights, and exciting opportunities to grow their careers. At CenterWell, we’re seeking innovative physicians who want to make positive changes in their lives, the lives of our patients, and the healthcare industry as a whole.
Patient-focused care is our ultimate goal:
- You will see 12-15 patients per day so you can treat more effectively
- Thrive in a value-based care model and improve patients' quality of life
- See variety in your caseload, from preventive care to chronic conditions
Balance means something here:
- Take time off when you need to
- Enjoy a predictable schedule, including holidays, vacations and more
- Generous PTO
A team-based approach with the tech to support it:
- Collaborate with colleagues and staff to offer a holistic method of care for seniors
- Use the best tools, technology and support to enhance your work
- Spend more time with patients and less time on administrative work
- Guaranteed base salary plus quarterly bonus (up to 20% of the base salary
- Minimal call
- Relocation assistance if necessary
- Health insurance effective on your first day of employment
- Licensure requirements of the state of jurisdiction and ability to maintain licensure
- Graduate of accredited MD or DO program of accredited university
- Board Certification in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine or Geriatric Medicine with continued certification throughout employment
Job Related Experience
- Minimum of two to five years directly applicable experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills; written and verbal, demonstrate a high level of skill with interpersonal relationships and communications with all colleagues; fully engaged in the concept of “Integrated team based care”.
- Willingness and ability to learn/adapt to practice in a value based care setting.
- Superior patient/customer service.
- Basic computer skills, including email and EMR.
We are growing in Las Vegas and seeking primary care physicians. Please let us know if you are interested in learning more about these exciting opportunities!