Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
· Location: Gulf of Alaska (near Anchorage, AK)
· Specialty: Family Medicine/Internal Medicine
· Requirements: AK license, Active DEA, Board Certified in related specialty, BLS
· Schedule: Mon-Fri (8a-5p)
· Duration: Aug. 18th-Dec. 31st
· Census: 4-8 visits per day
·Compensation: up to $16,000-$19,000/month
Please contact Ryan Lukas from Medical Search International at [Register to View]
ext. 807 or email Ryan at: [Register to View]
for more information regarding this opportunity.
To be considered, please provide an updated CV with contact information so we can discuss further. Please note that your CV will NOT be sent to any clients without your explicit consent.
Our client operates a 140-bed Extended Care Facility in the Gulf of Alaska. They are in need of a Primary Care physician to provide care to their adult patients. They have a mixture of 30% Adult and 70% geriatric patients that are co-managed by 3 APNs. The ideal candidate will be able to provide at another collocated facility as well. Hotel, mileage, lodging, and medical malpractice are covered!!!
Full service locum tenens agency and physician permanent search firm.