An established facility seeks to hire board eligible/certified Family Medicine Physicians who are mission-driven, personable, energetic, compassionate, and can provide high-quality care while meeting productivity targets. JOB ID #46108
- Board eligibility in Family Medicine is required; board certification is required within 5 years of achieving initial eligibility and ongoing employment is contingent upon this.
- Current American Heart Association or American Red Cross BLS required
- Outpatient only, Employed opportunity
- M-F 8-5, 20+ patients per day
- FQHC setting
- H-1 Available
- Current valid license to practice medicine in the State of Texas (or completion/scheduled date of Jurisprudence)
- Current DPS and DEA certificates (or in progress).
- Bilingual/Medical Spanish is preferred but not required
- Salary plus bonus, Loan repayment options, Relocation assistance
- Excellent community
All Star Recruiting Benefits
- Full-service agency
- 24/7 professional and reliable service
- Dedicated, specialty-specific consultants