- Location: Central Illinois (50 mins northeast of Decatur, IL)
- Specialty: Geriatric Medicine / Family Medicine / Internal Medicine
- Requirements: IL license, Active DEA, Active CSR, Board Certified/Eligible in related specialty
- Schedule: Mon-Fri (8am-5pm)
- Call: 1:12 (for ambulatory clinic patients)
- Duration: permanent w/ salary + benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, CME’s, Relocation, etc.)
- Compensation: $180,000/year - $230,000/year (approx.)
Our client manages a vertically integrated health system with more than 7,000 employees spread across various hospitals, health centers, and outpatient offices in Central Illinois. As of right now, they are taking immediate considerations for qualified Geriatricians for Nursing Home and Ambulatory Clinic coverage. Primary responsibilities include sub-acute, rehabilitation, and short-stay care. The provider will be joining a team of 4 Geriatricians, 2 Geriatric Fellows, and 6 Nurse Practitioners. This opportunity offers the change to teach medical students/residents and to apply for Medical Directorship.
Please contact Ryan Lukas from Medical Search International or email Ryan for more information regarding this opportunity. To be considered, please provide an updated CV with contact information so we can discuss further. Please note that your CV will NOT be sent to any clients without your explicit consent.