Seeking Family Physicians for a Primary Care position in the Plentywood Montana area! Job ID# 42281
- This position would involve rounding at a Critical Access Hospital in the mornings on your own patients, working in the clinic in the afternoons
- You will also admit your own patients and visit in long-term care, although there is a very small percentage of patients in nursing homes at present
- No call involved, No Weekend
- The clinic hours are 9 to 5 and the patient census is 12-15 per day.
- There is also room for this opportunity to grow into a Medical Director position with peer review responsibilities over the 5 mid-levels currently employed with the clinic
- Paid Malpractice, 27 days of Allowed Time Off; plus five additional paid days for CME with an annual stipend, Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a), Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision, and legal insurance
- One year mentorship program for all new physicians, Customized marketing support
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities
- Expect a very competitive salary with a full benefits package which includes salary + Production and Bonuses Enjoy living and practicing in one of the most beautiful areas of Scenic Montana.
All-Star Healthcare Solutions Benefits:
- Full-service agency
- 24/7 professional and reliable service
- Dedicated, specialty-specific consultants