Skilled Nursing Facility needs a B/E or B/C Geriatrician:
- Join a top-tier extended care team.
- This is a 100% outpatient position with a flexible work schedule.
- Round at quality, established skilled nursing facilities
- Primary call coverage provided by experienced NPs
- Opportunity to teach Internal Medicine residents of the hospital affiliate
Employed position with competitive compensation plan and benefits (health, dental, vision, disability), retirement plan, expenses for license/dues/CME, generous PTO plan, paid medical malpractice including tail coverage.
- MA State license, DEA, CSR (active or applied preferred) but not required
- Residency training in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine required
- Fellowship training in Geriatrics strongly preferred but not required
- New graduates completing training in the next 12 months encouraged to apply