This job is archived
- Based on 40 hours per week, with two Saturdays per month worked. One week day
- off in lieu of the Saturday worked.
- This is an employed position and includes salary (negotiable) and bonus, paid time off,
- educational leave, malpractice insurance, retirement, and other benefits.
- Assists with the medical care of patients at the Health Services clinic.
- Serves as a clinician and medical practitioner for the clinic.
- Works with the clinic staff, physicians, nurse practitioners, medical assistants, etc.
- Participates in all clinic policies, procedures and guidelines designed to ensure the provision
- of adequate, comprehensive care.
- Communicates with the Medical Director and Clinic Chief, regarding policies, standards and
- specific patient problems.
- Serves as a member of the organized medical staff, attends medical staff meetings and ensures
- adherence to the medical staff bylaws, rules, and regulations.
- Participates in the development and implementation of educational programs with the clinic staff
- and the community.
- Currently licensed to practice medicine in the State of California
- Family Practice or Internal Medicine with Geri fellowship
- Current Board Certification or if new grad board eligible.
- Current Drug Enforcement Administration Registration or one due soon.
- Administrative experience a plus.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to communicate effectively in Cantonese (Preferred), or Mandarin (helpful).
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills.
- Additional languages (Mandarin, Taiwanese) a plus.
- Computer skills needed for Electronic Medical Records (NextGen).
These openings are in the greater San Francisco area or within a half hour in Northern San Mateo
County (Daly City). All the amenities of the metro area are nearby either by car or BART transit