Seeking a physician to join our fast-growing physician-owned practice.
Our motto is "physicians for physicians", and we prioritize creating a positive work-life balance for our team.
- The schedule for this position is Monday-Friday, 8 am-5 pm, with the clinical team rotating Fridays, allowing for a half day (8-12 pm) in clinical every other week.
- There is call coverage preferred, but not required due to the extremely light volume. If open to assisting, the call rotation would be 1:2 (by telephone only).
- This is a 100% outpatient position in a private practice-employed group of 2 providers: 1 physician and 1 advanced practice provider (Physician Assistant).
- The clinic is 2,600 sq ft. and consists of 5 exam rooms, which are all shared among the providers.
- You will have a dedicated MA that will handle vaccinations ( your medical assistant functions at a high level).
- A private physician's office is available and may be shared with your MA if desired.
- The physician will be seeing patients of high school age and up, with a heavy adult patient base of 55-65.
- Physicians see an average of 20-25 patients per day, and the scope of care is full-spectrum primary care, including a wide variety of cases such as ADHD, diabetes, hypertension, cough, cold and flu, etc.
Financials & Benefits
- Guaranteed base salary with the potential of becoming a shareholder in the future.
- Full Comprehensive Benefits
- 3 weeks PTO
- 7 paid federal holidays
- 3 Days of CME with a $1500 annual CME allowance.
- 401K retirement packages and the employer will match 4%
Located in West Ashley, which is a large, mainly residential area known for its cluster of global fusion restaurants, laid-back eateries, and lively bars around the busy intersection of Magnolia Road and Savannah Highway in the Avondale neighborhood. A mix of major malls, plus boutiques and spas, is another draw. The West Ashley Greenway trail attracts walkers and mountain bikers.