Midwest Metro IM- Geriatrics-Palliative/Hospice
- Employed by local, not-for-profit organization.
- Base salary entire length of the contract plus bonus potential.
- Potential student loan repayment and tuition reimbursement.
- Unique and fulfilling practice.
- Community based palliative care program allowing providers to work closely with patients in collaboration with other providers.
- Academic affiliations and Mentorship/Teaching opportunities!
- Excellent educational options for students of all ages.
- International airport with direct flights to over 70 different locations.
- Local country clubs, golf courses, beautiful state parks, arts district, and much more!
- Affordable housing, bustling economy.
- Major metro amenities close by: Live music venues, professional sports, waterparks, wineries, great food, and much more!
If you, or someone you know is looking, please have them call me. We represent opportunities nationwide in all specialties including Locum Tenens.
For more information, please call at [Register to View] -or email [Register to View] to discuss this in more detail.