Conviva Senior Care Centers is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Geriatric, Family or Internal Medicine Physician for a position in our brand-new clinic in Pinellas Park, Florida (a suburb of St. Petersburg), opening August 2023. Anticipated start date for this position is June 2023.
The Conviva Difference:
As a Physician with Conviva Senior Care Centers, you’ll have the opportunity take a hands-on approach to addressing patient needs inside the exam room, as well as looking beyond to understand how social determinates of health are impacting health outcomes. We have a unique care model that sets us apart for patients and providers. We are experts in senior-focused primary care with a multidisciplinary approach.
A day in the life of a Conviva physician:
- See 12-15 patients per day. Opportunity to spend more time with patients
- Thrive in a value-base care model and improve patients' quality of life
- See a variety in your caseload, from preventative care to chronic conditions
- Spend 100% of your time clinically focused on direct patient care, inclusive of patient facing time and general administrative time (charting, meetings, etc.) as it relates to direct patient care
Why St. Pete?
Culture, weather, beaches, sports, restaurants- what’s not to love? The Sunshine City has the most sunny days of any city in the US!
- Given its proximity to the beach, St. Petersburg is overall an affordable place to live. A thriving job market with fortune 500 companies has brought young professionals to the area.
- Whether you want to enjoy world-class museums like the Salvador Dali Museum and the St. Petersburg Museum of Fine Arts, go cheer on the Tampa Bay Rays, or take a long walk along the beach or hike a trail, St. Petersburg has a mix of culture, nature, and entertainment. Just a quick drive to Tampa expands your options even further.
Your Accomplishments are Valued:
- Doctor of Medicine or Osteopathic Medicine
- Board certified or Board certified in Geriatric Medicine, Family Medicine or Internal Medicine (We recognize the American Board of Physician Specialties® (ABPS) Certification)
- Minimum of two to five years directly applicable experience preferred
- Current, unrestricted Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) registration
- Spanish a plus, but not required
Benefits and Perks for YOU:
- Guaranteed base salary + Biannual Bonus (up to 20% of base salary)
- Excellent benefit package – health insurance effective on your first day of employment
- CME Allowance/Time
- Relocation and sign-on bonus options
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Ample Paid Time Off/Holidays
- Strong emphasis on senior-focused primary care for members of Medicare Advantage health plans
- Committed to providing personalized, high-quality primary care combined with an excellent patient experience
- Experience in both the treatment and management of most chronic and acute-care conditions
- Practices provide health education and value-added, well-being services at the centers and around their neighborhoods to help both patients and community members improve their health
At Conviva Senior Care Centers, we want to help those in our community, including our associates, lead their best lives.
We support our associates in becoming happier, healthier, and more productive in their professional and personal lives. We promote lifelong well-being by giving our associates fresh perspectives, new insights, and exciting opportunities to grow their careers. Our culture is focused on teamwork and providing a positive and welcoming environment for all.
Humana’s Primary Care Organization is one of the largest and fastest growing value-based care, senior-focused primary care providers in the country.
Our more than 50 years’ experience in the industry, as both a provider and insurer, uniquely positions us for success in the marketplace.
Through our integrated delivery care model, we are pursuing lower costs, better outcomes, and improved experiences for our patients.
Our whole team is committed to driving this strategy forward with energy, engagement, and focus.
Why Patients Love Conviva:
Conviva Senior Care Centers are the doctor's office seniors have been searching for, with a Care Team that supports their physical, emotional and social wellness.
Imagine a doctor's office that delivers care that is completely centered on the patient. Everything — from the time a patient spends with their doctor, to the office they're treated in — is tailored to their individual needs.
- It’s Brewers chairs, non-slip floors and wider hallways.
- It's friendly and courteous staff.
- It's extra support following a hospitalization — and much more.
True healthcare is holistic and happens beyond when the patient is sick, addressing needs outside of the exam room, including food insecurity, social isolation and transportation issues. Conviva centers are equipped with the staff, services, and facilities to go above and beyond for our patients.
If you’re interested in joining the next evolution in Senior Primary Care, let’s talk! We have openings in most major markets of Florida.
Contact Valerie Myers, Senior Physician Recruiter, at: