JOB TITLE (#2077): Internist/Family Medicine/Primary Care Physician - Bronx, NY
An award-winning, multi-specialty healthcare practice serving the Bronx community is seeking a Practitioner to join its growing team. This is an opportunity for providers to expand knowledge across multiple disciplines, with a large cohort of specialists and diagnostics. Boasting a diverse team of internal medicine, pediatrics, and specialty care providers, they are a growing “ecosystem” of 6 - 10,000 square feet multi-specialty medical practices.
They understand the needs of people from many cultures and backgrounds and strive for excellence in serving their community. Their locations are beautifully designed and constructed, easily accessible by public transportation and cars. They have a sophisticated workflow, a very strong complete/complex triage and discharge model, and a great administrative infrastructure to support providers. If you are looking for an opportunity that fosters professional growth and a supportive team of practitioners, please apply.
Compensation and Benefits for the Primary Care Physician:
- The salary is Competitive and Negotiable
- This is a Full-time/Part-time position (at least 3 days a week for part-time)
- $10,000 Sign-On Bonus
- Health Insurance
- Sick Days
- 401K (Non-contributory)
- Licenses and Certification reimbursement
Requirements of the Primary Care Physician:
- Must have an active State License
- Must be Board Certified or Board Eligible
- New Graduates are welcome
Responsibilities of the Primary Care Physician:
- Manage and treat common health problems, such as infections, influenza and pneumonia, as well as serious, chronic, and complex illnesses, in adolescents, adults, and the elderly
- Prescribe or administer medication, therapy, and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease, or injury
- Explain procedures and discuss test results or prescribed treatments with patients.
- Advise patients and community members concerning diet, activity, hygiene, and disease prevention
Greenlife Healthcare Staffing is a nationwide recruitment agency, matching both new grads and advanced practitioners to hospitals, clinics, nursing homes, multi-specialty groups, and private practices.
If you would like to learn more about other opportunities we offer, please call our office: [Register to View] or submit your Resume/CV to us.