This Birmingham Health System is seeking a Board certified/board eligible Endocrinologist.
Job features include the following.
- Existing practice with one physician
- Booked out by 2 months with hundreds of referrals
- 224 hours PTO per year
- CME $3,500 per year, Dues and Subscriptions $2,000 per year
- Excellent Pay and Benefits package
- Retirement plan with employer match
- Deferred compensation plan, tax free investment account
- Not opposed to new grad, but will need to be comfortable practicing independently if confident in abilities
- See 16 - 25 patients per day
- EMR is Athena
- Clia waived lab + A1C and Blood glucose checks in-office
- Cortrosyn simulation test in-office
- Diabetic pump monitoring in-office
- Continuous glucose monitoring in-office
- Outpatient only
- Ability to have work life balance
- Work Monday through Friday except holidays
- Up and coming practice, huge growth opportunity
- Plenty of business
This health system is part of the nation’s largest non-profit health system and the largest Catholic health system in the world, operating 2,500 sites of care – including 141 hospitals and more than 30 senior living facilities – in 24 states and the District of Columbia.
For more information, please contact [Register to View]