Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
A Maine facility has an opening for temporary endocrinologist coverage. The work schedule is Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm. This client is accepting candidates who are board certified. Additionally, candidates should have BLS certification. No license? Weatherby can help you get the necessary state license for this job. If you are interested, call Weatherby and connect with one of our specialty-specific consultants for available dates and details.
- Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- Board certified
- Assistance with licensing
- BLS certification required
- 12 - 14 patients per day
- Hospital privileges will be needed
- DEA required
- CSP is not needed
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
Company Profile - Since 1995, Weatherby Healthcare has established itself as an expert in locum tenens staffing for physicians, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners. The company employs nearly 600 employees committed to filling locum tenens assignments in large-scale healthcare networks, hospitals, and clinics nationwide. Learn more at weatherbyhealthcare.com.