A Hospital in Moultrie, Georgia has an opportunity for an Endocrinologist. The candidate will be joining one of their single-specialty, outpatient practice.
- Outpatient clinical setting.
- The hospital is rated "A" for the past fourteen years for the quality of care and patient safety.
- Employed position includes generous base salary (MGMA medium), production bonuses, monthly fellowship stipend.
- Comprehensive benefits consist of malpractice, health, life, dental, pension plan, vacation/CME with expenses, relocation.
- Both experienced candidates and fellow grads are encouraged to apply.
About Moultrie, Georgia
Moultrie, Georgia is a place where family, church, and community are central to one?s lifestyle. In addition to excellent public schools, our children participate in nationally-ranked gymnastics and world-class diving. Our local football team is rebuilding after two consecutive years as the reigning State Champion, and it was previously ranked first in the nation. Our arts center, country club, and YMCA have much to offer to adults and children alike in art classes, performance opportunities, fitness, and sports.