Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Northern Indiana Interviewing for Endocrinologist
New Endocrinologist will join one Endocrinologist and one Nurse Practitioner in multi-specialty group practice.
- Clinic hours Monday-Friday, 8-5; outpatient setting.
- Will see 15-20 patients daily.
- Thyroid Ultrasound and Diabetes type 1 and 2 experience preferred.
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities.
- Employed position includes generous salary, signing bonus, retention bonus.
- Comprehensive benefits include malpractice, health, life, dental, vision, LT/LT disability, 401a/ 403b/457b retirement plans, 32 days PTO/CME with expenses, relocation.
- Both experienced candidates and fellow grads encouraged to apply.
This is one of the largest Catholic Healthcare systems in the Midwest, and encompasses 260 practice locations and employs over 750 physicians, caring for over 3 million patients annually. Northern Indiana is a desirable community in which to live and work and is located within easy driving distance to Chicago and Indianapolis for all major metro/cultural amenities and international airport for traveling. Indiana has been designated as one of the nation's top "physician friendly" states due to its favorable malpractice status.
Chesterfield, Missouri, United States
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a member of the National Association of Physician Recruiters, is a full service physician consulting and recruitment firm specializing in medical practices.
Our protocol is to discuss what your priorities are in making a practice decision prior to any presentation of opportunities. Then, we will present only opportunities in which you will have a legitimate int...