Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Southeastern Indiana Interviewing for Endocrinologist
- Endocrinologist will join establish practice of one Endocrinologist and two Advanced Practice Providers
- Current patient wait times exceeds three months, covering 250,000 patient draw area.
- Office conveniently located in medical office building connected to the inpatient hospital and outpatient care center.
- Diabetes Education located within same clinical space.
- Open to 4 or 5 day work week schedules.
- Opportunity to assist with research.
- Employed position includes generous base salary, signing bonus, production bonuses, loan repayment assistance.
- Comprehensive benefits package includes malpractice, health, life, dental, vision, LT/ST Disability, pension plan, vacation/CME w/$1500 expenses, paid holidays/sick days, dues and fees, $10K relocation.
- Must be BC/BE; experienced candidates and upcoming fellow grads encouraged to apply.
This community has a local population of 40,000 and is located just over 30 minutes to Dayton, OH, and an hour to Indianapolis and Cincinnati for all major metro amenities, airports for traveling, and Ivy Tech colleges and universities. This family oriented community offers excellent school system, Performing Arts Center, Symphony Orchestra, Civic Theater, museums, public and private golf courses, plenty of youth activities and sports, Brookville Lake for water sports, several state and local parks for hiking, biking, walking trails, and so much more.
Chesterfield, Missouri, United States
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a member of the National Association of Physician Recruiters, is a full service physician consulting and recruitment firm specializing in medical practices.
Our protocol is to discuss what your priorities are in making a practice decision prior to any presentation of opportunities. Then, we will present only opportunities in which you will have a legitimate int...