We are seeking a full-time Endocrinologist to join our single specialty practice. No call.
Our Regional Medical Center is a progressive healthcare system proudly providing state-of-the-art technology that is located in the heart of Southwest Georgia. The area has excellent schools and a charming southern lifestyle with a strong community support system. Activities for the entire family may be enjoyed in our town. Cultural activities as well as sporting events keep everyone busy year-round!
Our town is also home to Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine – South Georgia Campus, which opened in the fall of 2019. Each year, we host numerous medical students along with serving as home base for the Georgia South Family Medicine Residency, which welcomed its first class of residents in 2016. Most recently, we received a federal grant for $750,000 to begin a Psychiatric residency program.
- Named as a 2017 Top Rural Hospital by The Leapfrog Group. Nationwide only 18 rural hospitals received this distinction
- Received The Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval – an internationally recognized symbol of quality
- Received an “A” Hospital Safety Score 10 times in a row by The Leapfrog Group. This “A” rating names us as one of the safest hospitals in the Nation
- First Georgia hospital to be placed on the Hepatitis B Birth Dose Honor Roll by the Immunization Action Coalition
- Received Trustee Honor Roll designation from the Georgia Hospital Association
- Listed on the Hospital Engagement Networks Elite Circle for patient safety
The city sits in the center of Georgia's No. 1 agricultural county and is home to a beautiful downtown with small specialty shops and an award-winning courthouse. Visitors can enjoy the world-renowned Ellen Payne Odom Genealogy Library, an exquisite country club with 18-hole golf course, and a world-class Olympic diving well. The Sunbelt Agriculture Exposition, the largest farm show in the U.S., is held annually. Each year, the city also hosts the Festival on the Square, the Calico Arts and Crafts Show, the Scottish Festival Weekend. With special festivals and events held throughout the year, and several unique permanent attractions, you will find something appealing to all ages.
If a quality lifestyle for you and your family with excellent schools is a priority, this is the place for you. Area offers a charming southern lifestyle with a strong community support system. Activities for the entire family may be enjoyed in our town. Cultural activities as well as sporting events keep everyone busy year-round!
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC205989 & email address to [Register to View] .