This job is archived
We are looking for full-time board-certified Endocrinologists who are interested in devoting their practice to serving our wonderful patient population.
- Work in a beautiful community in Central Florida with access to all of Florida’s renown amenities
- Excellent work/life balance
- New, 280,000 square-foot specialty care center offering comprehensive outpatient services.
- Strong in house referral network with centralized EMR
- Physician led group (not hospital owned)
- Team approach to medical practice in a patient-centered environment with emphasis on quality care.
- Patient satisfaction consistently higher that 98%
- Academic Appointment with top research universities
- Very generous compensation and full benefits package
- Opportunity for Partnership
- The Villages Charter School is a top ranked (K-12) Florida school (included)
Join us and our team of physicians who partner to be patient-centered and community-focused.
We want to welcome you to the future of quality healthcare now in
The Villages, America’s Healthiest Hometown!