- Provider will join highly-reputable Lake Norman Medical Group – Lake Norman Endocrinology
- Competitive Compensation Commensurate with Training and Experience <<<
- Commencement Bonus <<<
- Relocation Assistance
- Medical Education Loan Repayment Assistance, if Needed
- Annual CME Allowance
- Group Health, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Vacation, Holidays and Sick Leave
Lake Norman Regional Medical Center is a nationally accredited 123-bed, acute-care hospital, with over 400 staff physicians, that offers comprehensive medical services and is located just off I-77, Exit 33, in Mooresville, NC, which is just 20 miles north of Charlotte.
- Approximately 20 miles north of Charlotte, NC. Enjoy professional football, professional basketball, minor league baseball, tremendous shopping and the arts, and Charlotte-Douglas International Airport.
- Lake Norman has 520 miles of shoreline, making it a popular destination for boating, fishing, swimming, kayaking, and paddleboarding.
- Major area employers include Lowe's Home Improvement and NASCAR.
- Nationally-recognized public and private schools, community colleges and technical schools-Davidson College (one of the top ten liberal arts colleges nationally) and the University of North Carolina at Charlotte are close by.
- The area continues to thrive with newcomers and consistently ranks as one of the state's best locations to live, work and play.
PPR Search Consultant [Register to View] [Register to View]