Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
NORTH KANSAS CITY, MO - Endocrinology Opportunity
A physician-led, 200 plus member, multi-specialty health-care system in St. Joseph, MO is seeking a well-trained BC/BE Endocrinologist to join a growing practice. This physician-led organization is a member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network and one of Truven Health Analytic's 100 Top Hospitals.
The ideal candidate will have the opportunity to work with a collegial team of two experienced Endocrinologists, experiences nurses, dietitians and certified diabetes educators. Provider will have the opportunity to assist in our five outreach clinics.
• Join a busy practice in an area of high need
• Practice is primarily outpatient (80/20) with in-house Hospitalist and Intensivist
• Call is rotational and shared 1:3
• Support of outpatient diabetes education program
• Hospital-based clinic, allowing for collaboration with providers of various specialties
• All adult patient demographic
• System wide Cerner EMR
• Highly Competitive Base salary plus bonus opportunity <<<
• Starting Bonus <<<
• Student loan assistance
• Malpractice insurance
• Family medical and dental insurance
• Life and disability insurance
• Six weeks' time off
• Professional dues and CME reimbursement
• 401(k) plan
• Relocation assistance
• Onsite concierge services
• And many more benefits!
Thank you for your consideration. Please let me know if you have an interest in this location/opportunity and I'll facilitate getting you additional information.
PPR Search Consultant [Register to View]
[Register to View]
Lake Ozark, Missouri, United States
Permanent Placement Resources (PPR) is one of the nation's premier physician recruitment agencies. Specializing in full-time placement only, PPR offers a result-driven business model that is effective, fully contingent and free of any upfront charges.PPR represents opportunities in nearly all specialties and in a wide variety of practice settings. Partnered with premier health systems and individu...