Intermountain Healthcare is looking for a Full-Time Endocrinologist to join our team in Las Vegas. The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a patient-centric focus. We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient’s needs.
The ideal candidate is a strong communicator with a team-centric focus who is comfortable with electronic health records systems and seeing walk-in patients. If you have a strong work ethic, leadership skills and coding skills in a fee-for-service and capitated environment we encourage you to apply.
Intermountain Healthcare offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census. We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package, which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
If you’re looking to join a community that is making a difference in healthcare, Intermountain Healthcare is the place for you. Our initial on-line application process will take you a few minutes to complete! You may also contact Anita Prince, Clinician Recruiter, at [Register to View] or [Register to View]
- Work Schedule: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm Monday-Friday
- Avg Daily Patient Census: 22-24 patients/day
- More than one practice location
- Must be comfortable with managing controlled substances, chronic/complex/multi conditions and such as diabetes
- Work environment is fast-paced
- Unrestricted Nevada MD or DO license
- Current Nevada DEA certificate and Pharmacy license required prior to start date
- BC/BE Endocrinology