First Physicians Group of Sarasota Memorial Health Care System is seeking to employ two (2) Endocrinologists to join their successful employed physician group.
We are located in the highly desirable area of Sarasota, Florida and only minutes from the beautiful beaches of Siesta Key, Longboat Key and Lido Key on the Gulf Coast of Florida.
Sarasota is located approximately 60 minutes south of Tampa and 1.5 hours north of Ft. Myers. The area is known for its nationally recognized schools, arts & cultural events, great restaurants and beautiful beaches.
Qualifications and Responsibilities:
- Fellowship trained and Board-Certified in Endocrinology preferred but we will consider Board-Eligible if within 3 years of completing training
- Clinic based position in 2 locations with volume averaging 16 patients per day.
- Position is Monday through Friday 8:00am-5:00pm.
- Inpatient consults are only upon request from group's physicians and are minimal.
- Interest in performing Thyroid US/FNA and working in a Metabolic Weight Loss Program is a plus.
- Licensed in the State of Florida preferred but will accept CVs from physicians interested in applying for a FL license.
- Physicians have sovereign immunity since we are a public, not-for-profit health care institution. Physicians do not need to secure tail coverage should they leave our practice.
- We offer a competitive salary and a generous amount of benefits to include health, dental, life insurance, CME, 403B Retirement Plan, Disability, Life Insurance, and much more.
- Relocation assistance is provided among many other perks.
Sarasota Memorial has a dedicated team of CDEs and Registered Dietitians to provide education, groups and services to Endocrinology patients.
First Physicians Group of Sarasota Memorial Health Care System is one of the gulf coast's leaders in primary and specialty care. With 215+ Physicians & Advanced Practice Providers in 28 different specialties and 40 locations in Manatee and Sarasota Counties, it is backed by the tradition and strength of Sarasota Memorial Hospital.
Sarasota Memorial Health Care System, an 839-bed regional medical center, is among the largest public health systems in Florida. With 6,000 employees, 1000 physicians and 750 volunteers, it is one of Sarasota County's largest employers. It is a full-service health system, with specialized expertise in heart, vascular, cancer, and neuroscience services, as well as a network of outpatient centers, long-term care and rehabilitation among its many programs. Sarasota Memorial is the only hospital providing obstetrical services, pediatrics, Level II Trauma services and Level III neonatal intensive care in Sarasota County. The hospital has received CMS' highest Five Star rating and was awarded their 4th Magnet designation in 2018 – the nation's highest honor for excellence in nursing. To learn more about the hospital, please visit www.smh.com.