- Location: Western Massachusetts (25 mins south of Northampton, MA)
- Specialty: Endocrinology
- Requirements: Active MA license, Active DEA, Active CSR, Board Certified/Eligible in related specialty, Fellowship Training REQUIRED (Endocrinology)
- Hours: Mon-Fri (8am-5pm)
- 1-week inpatient consult service per month (diabetes)
- 3-week outpatient clinical sessions per month
- Call: 1-month at a time; fellows take first call
- Duration: permanent w/ salary + benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401K, CME’s, PTO, etc.)
- Compensation: $230,000/year - $270,000/year (negotiable)
Our client manages a non-profit, 716-bed medical center in Western Massachusetts. They are currently taking immediate considerations for qualified Endocrinologists to join their established Division of Endocrinology Medicine. This opportunity is an academic position that is a mixture of outpatient sessions and 1-week of inpatient consult service per month. Their current team consists of 6 physicians and 4 advanced practice providers.
Please contact Ryan Lukas from Medical Search International or email Ryan for more information regarding this opportunity. To be considered, please provide an updated CV with contact information so we can discuss further. Please note that your CV will NOT be sent to any clients without your explicit consent.