- Permanent, full-time position (no locums).
- Seeking a BC/BE Endocrinologist to join a comprehensive multidisciplinary diabetes and endocrine program.
- Current team consists of physicians, nurse practitioners, a Certified Diabetes Educator and a Registered Dietician.
- Program is recognized by the American Diabetes Association for is comprehensive diabetes education program.
- Active clinical research trials.
- Teaching Opportunities.
- Financial Information: Base Salary consistent with MGMA benchmarks + wRVU productivity bonus, CME, PTO, malpractice insurance, retirement, loan repayment, signing bonus, relocation expense, and much more.
Community: Parkersburg is a city in West Virginia located at the confluence of the Ohio and Little Kanawha rivers. The population is about 31,500 and it is one hour and 45 minutes from Columbus, OH. The terrain is beautiful with hiking trails, river views, and Blennerhassett Island. Blennerhassett Island is a beautiful seasonal destination with a museum that many people travel to see. There is also and Oil and Gas Museum. Parkersburg offers small town charm with big city amenities, and top notch public and private schools make this the perfect destination for the entire family.
JO - 1503-15063