This job is archived
- Diagnose and treat patients with a variety of hormonal diseases and conditions related to the endocrine systems.
- Provide comprehensive, cost-effective diabetes care with available support of CDE/RD services.
- Perform physical exams and diagnostic tests to determine diagnosis and design individualized treatment plans, taking patients psychosocial and physical needs into account.
- On a rotational basis, share on-call responsibilities with other Endocrinologists.
- Educate patient and caretakers on preventive health recommendations and habits.
- Prescribe medications and formulate ongoing treatment and disease management plans.
- Gather and document patient information, such as medical histories, reports, and examination results.
- Communicate effectively with the clinical team to ensure total delivery of quality care.
- Attend medical staff educational programs and meetings.
- MD/DO Degree
- Completion of 2-year fellowship training in Endocrinology, Diabetes, or Metabolism Medicine
- BC/BE in both Internal Medicine and Endocrinology
- Valid NYS medical License
- DEA registration
- Medicare/Medicaid Enrollment
- BLS or ACLS certification strongly preferred
- Experienced physicians and new grads accepted.