Busy practice in Northwest Illinois with one endocrinologist and three diabetic educators is seeking a BC/BE endocrinologist to join their team.
- The position is primarily outpatient with the opportunity to provide inpatient care.
- Strong referral base from primary care physicians in the area.
- Academic appointment available
- Call coverage is supported by an after-hours call center staffed by registered nurses.
- Competitive base salary plus an RVU bonus structure
- 4 weeks PTO, 420 hours sick time, and 6 paid holidays
- Signing bonus
- Loan assistance
- Paid occurrence-based malpractice, CME, association membership dues
- Health, life, and dental insurance, retirement plan, and paid relocation
- The Medical Center is located near Interstate 90 in a Northwest Illinois city that is home to over 400,000 people.
- Beautiful recreational facilities, parks, golf courses, riverfront events and water sports offer something fun for everyone.
- Known for providing pioneering care in its Level 1 Trauma Center, Regional Heart Institute, Center for Cancer Care, and Neurosciences Institute and Women’s Center.
Strelcheck Healthcare Search had been contracted to conduct all Physician screening, please submit your CV for consideration.