This job is archived
SEEKING AN ENDOCRINOLOGIST FOR OUR MULTISPECIALTY PRACTICE IN MEMPHIS, TN KNOWN AS LIFEDOC: LIFESTYLE DIABETES AND OBESITY CARE CLINIC
Our practice was established 13 years ago and provides care for the underserved population
in the city of Memphis. As a leader in Diabetes and Obesity Management we are currently
looking for to a full-time Endocrinologist with 2+ year experience to join our team.
As a diverse multi-specialty practice, we are dedicated to seeing patients of all ages and
backgrounds. At LifeDOC we give our providers flexibility and stability for a work-life
balance. And overall, we have a patient load that is manageable and allows our doctors to
focus on preventive care at various stages of patient care.
• A WELL-ESTABLISHED PRACTICE with proven success in TREATING DIABETES
AND OBESITY patients of all ages
• SPECIALISTS AT LIFEDOC INCLUDE: Primary Care, Endocrine Care, Cardiology,
Wellness Physiology, and Optometry
• ON-SITE PHARMACY who provide Diabetes Education
• FULLY INTEGRATED as a Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH) and also as a
Diabetes Recognition Center.
• EXCEPTIONAL TEAM-BASED approach in all aspects of clinical duties/protocols
with support from medical assistants, onsite LabCorp, and Cardiac lab (Stress and
• OUTSTANDING BENEFITS/COMPENSATION PACKAGE –CME Allowance and
time, high quality, low cost medical/dental, and generous paid time off. (Also,
Negotiable Compensation package if needed)
• WE GIVE RELOCATION BONUS AND SIGNING-ON BONUS