Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Neenah, WI / 40 miles Southwest of Green Bay, WI / County Population of 200K
- Full Time and Permanent (no locums).
- Seeking BE/BC Endocrinologist to join a hospital-based clinic, allowing for collaboration with providers of various specialties.
- No weekend work!
- Team consists of: one other physician, one APC, three RN's, two MA's and administrative support.
- 100% outpatient clinic model.
- Ultrasound-guided biopsies.
- Financial Package: Base + RVU production, generous sign-on bonus, Relocation Package, Vacation, CME, Retirememnt Plans - 403b & 457b with generous company match, Health/Dental/Life Insurance, Short and Long Term disability insurance, Professional Liability Insurance, Licensing/Board Fee, etc.
- H1 visa support available.
: Neenah, WI shares a rich selection of cultural, recreational, religious, and educational facilities. The area is known for a very strong school system. Local churches, synagogues, and temples accommodate just about every religious faith. There are three major shopping malls as well as a bustling, revitalized downtown area, assuring shoppers that they can "shop 'til they drop." This entire area offers the charm, safety, and convenience of small town life, with the diversity and vitality of a metropolitan area.
For more information, please contact Molly Krus at [Register to View]
or call 1-[Register to View]
Creve Coeur, United States
Whether its your first practice opportunity upon completion of your residency or fellowship, or you're a practicing physician in need of a change, Source Medical is uniquely organized to offer your search personal attention.