- New state-of-art medical office building to house physicians under construction with fall of 2015 projected opening.
- Existing Hospitalist program cares for inpatient admissions, currently 114 physicians includes over 50 primary care physicians for patient referrals.
- Certification in ECNU Neck Ultrasound highly favored.
- This employed position will include attractive base salary, production bonuses, signing bonus, possible loan repayment assistance, benefits package includes malpractice with tail coverage, health, life, disability, 401K pension, 4 weeks vacation/CME w/$2500 expenses, relocation, and more.
- Must be BC, BE, experienced candidates along with upcoming grads welcome to apply.
This community is Missouri's state capital with a local population of 45,000 and located just 30 minutes to Columbia and 45 minutes to Lake of the Ozarks for boundless outdoor and water activities. Enjoy a family oriented city that has the benefits of a larger city for cultural, community events, affluent population, without the traffic, pollution, or high cost of living. Locally offered are wineries, museums, great shopping and restaurants, parks for numerous recreational activities. Only two hours from both St. Louis and Kansas City for all major metro amenities and international airport for traveling.