- Call schedule to be 1:4, no primary care patients.
- Division includes Nutrition Services and Diabetic Education Program.
- Opportunity for academic appointment at the University of Illinois College of Medicine and participation of clinical trials.
- Position will include very competitive base salary, production bonuses.
- Comprehensive benefits package includes malpractice with tail coverage, health, pension, vacation/CME w/expenses, relocation and more.
- Must be BC/BE, experienced candidates and upcoming fellow grads welcome to apply.
Globally connected, innovative and culturally rich, Champaign-Urbana is centrally located to Chicago, Indianapolis and St. Louis and is home to one of the world's great public research universities - the Big Ten University of Illinois. With ease of transportation, excellent schools and affordable housing options, this community features the friendliness and advantages of a smaller town while offering the dining, arts, sports and entertainment options found in a much larger city.