- Will be on staff at 393 Level I Trauma Center hospital, covering 1.4 million service area.
- Hospital based service with research opportunities bringing a mature collaborative service in house.
- Reproductive medicine practice only with no primary care patients.
- Incoming referrals span a 2 hour radius. No other IVF programs within 1.5 hours of our facility.
- Full service IVF lab with dedicated embryology team and laboratory director
- Andrology/Endocrine lab for in house hormone testing, IUI prep, sperm and egg freezing, and semen analyses
- Coordinated 130+ ART cycles in 2017 with collaborating IVF facility
- State of the art Gynecological Oncology Division, nationally recognized Cancer Center and Urogynecology Division
- Collaborative team of 10 Board Certified OB/GYNs with 2,600+ births in 2017
- Two team based DaVinci Robotic Suites
- Robust Maternal Fetal Medicine department with 4 physicians, 3 clinical Nurse Practitioners, and Genetic Counselor
- Position will be employed and include attractive base salary, production bonuses, signing bonus, loan repayment assistance.
- Comprehensive benefits package to include malpractice with tail, health, pension plan, vacation/CME with expenses, relocation, and more.