- Will be required to maintain staff privileges at 249 community hospital with Cleveland Clinic affiliation, medical clinic attached to hospital.
- Well defined referral source from employed and affiliated primary care physicians.
- Complimentary specialty services to Endocrinology (dietary, surgical, etc).
- This employed position will include attractive base salary, production bonuses, signing bonus, loan repayment assistance, fellowship stipend.
- Benefits package includes malpractice with tail coverage, health, pension, vacation/CME w/ expenses, relocation, and more.
- Must be BC, BE, experienced candidates along with upcoming grads welcome to apply.
- H1B visa considered.
This Lake Erie community is less than an hour from Cleveland, OH, and Eire, PA, for all metro amenities. It is surrounded by wineries and vineyards, and offers Yacht clubs, marinas, beaches, golf courses, trails and parks for hiking, cycling, running and horseback riding. Enjoy numerous shopping venues, professional sports, concert venues, theaters, museums. This is quality waterfront lifestyle at its best, with cost of living comparable or lower than the national average.