Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Northwest Ohio Needs Endocrinologist -- Sign-on Bonus -- Loan Repayment
Successful outpatient Endocrinology candidate will join busy hospital owned multi-specialty group.
- Full medical staff support, 300 bed faciliy, serves ten county region.
- Financial package includes attractive salary, production bonuses, signing bonus, student loan assistance.
- Comprehensive benefits included malpractice, health, disability, 401KL pension plan, vacation/CME and expenses, relocation, and more.
- Experienced Rheumatology specialty candidates welcome to apply, must be BC/BE.
- Must have active Florida license as need is immediate.
Community has a local population of 120,000. It is located in NW Ohio surrounded by beautiful parks and lakes. There are two very large lakes within 45 minutes, two world known amusement parks within 2 hours (Kings Island and Cedar Point). Enjoy indoor soccer and tennis, state of the art YMCA, wonderful sports programs at the local schools and a great concentration on music.
Located within 250 miles of the 10 largest cities in the central states. It sits midway between Detroit, Cincinnati, Toledo, Dayton, Indianapolis, Columbus and Ft. Wayne.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a member of the National Association of Physician Recruiters, is a full service physician consulting and recruitment firm specializing in medical practices.
Our protocol is to discuss what your priorities are in making a practice decision prior to any presentation of opportunities. Then, we will present only opportunities in which you will have a legitimate int...