Reading Hospital, an award winning 600+ bed tertiary care teaching hospital (rated as a top hospital by the Leapfrog Group, Healthgrades and the Joint Commission) is seeking a BC Endocrinologist to join its well-established, and growing Endocrinology & Diabetes Center.
The Section of Endocrinology and Metabolism is adding a 5th BC/BE Endocrinologist to their team due to growth. New graduates and experienced Endocrinologists will be considered.
This is a hospital employed, office based position with a very favorable call schedule. It offers the opportunity to teach residents and medical students and to participate in clinical research.
The Section of Endocrinology and Metabolism consists of 4 Endocrinologists, Certified Nurse Practitioners who are Diabetes Specialists, Certified Diabetes Educators and Registered Dietitians who work together to meet the needs of our community.
Sign on bonus offered!
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Occurrence-based malpractice insurance
- Educational Loan Assistance - $100,000
- 5 Weeks of Paid Time Off
- Generous CME time and money
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement savings plan with employer automatic contribution and employer match.
- H1-B and Green Card support (*does not qualify for J1 waiver)
- Supportive health system to advance goals
Qualified candidates will be BC in Internal Medicine & BE/BC in Endocrinology.