- Plenty of Diabetes Mellitus and Thyroid Disorder cases.
- Physical therapy, and on-site imaging services provided with full time Interventional Radiologists.
- On-site certified laboratory services, DaVinci Robotics technology available.
- Spanish speaking skills would be a plus.
- Position will include attractive two year salary guarantee; signing bonus, loan repayment assistance, partnership track.
- Comprehensive benefits package to include malpractice, health, pension plan, vacation/CME with expenses, relocation.
- Must be BC/BE; experienced candidates as well as upcoming grads welcomed.
- Visas accepted.
This sunny college town is just 45 minutes to El Paso International Airport for traveling and metro amenities. It is located close to the mountains and a lake for easy access to all kinds of outdoor activities. With four mildly distinct seasons, the second largest city in New Mexico is a great place to raise a family and build your career.