- Location: Eastern Pennsylvania (greater Berks County, PA area)
- Specialty: Endocrinology
- Requirements: Active PA license, Active DEA, Board Certification REQUIRED
- Block Schedule: Mon-Fri (40-hrs per week)
- Duration: permanent w/ salary + benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, CME, Relocation Assistance)
- Compensation: up to $200,000/year - $250,000/year (negotiable)
Our client manages an award winning 600-bed tertiary care hospital in Eastern Pennsylvania. They are seeking a qualified Endocrinologist to join their established Endocrinology and Diabetes Center. The current team consists of 4 Endocrinologists, certified NP’s (Diabetes Specialists), certified Diabetes Educators, and several registered Dietitians. This opportunity offers the chance to teach residents and medical students.
Please contact Ryan Lukas from Medical Search International or email Ryan for more information regarding this opportunity. To be considered, please provide an updated CV with contact information so we can discuss further. Please note that your CV will NOT be sent to any clients without your explicit consent.