Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
We are currently seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Endocrinologist to join our established Diabetes & Endocrinology team to meet the growing demands for Inpatient and Outpatient Endocrinology services. Our group which consists of seven physicians and two nurse practitioners provides patient care in multiple cities across Indiana. This position will be based at one facility and will also offer some outreach coverage at another facility average expectation will be 1:6.
• Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives
• Generous start-up and retention bonuses; relocation allowance
• Paid malpractice
• 27 days of Permitted Time Off plus five additional paid days for CME with annual stipend
• Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
• Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
• Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability
• One year mentorship program for all new physicians
• Customized marketing support
• Leadership development through board and committee opportunities
Indiana is a desirable community in which to live and work. The AMA has designated Indiana as one of the nation’s top “physician friendly” states due to its favorable malpractice status. Northwest Indiana has a reasonable cost of living and is a family-friendly and with great schools, parks, outdoors activities and social outlets there is something for everyone. Easy access to Chicago and its many suburbs provides many more offerings.
Please let us know if you would like more information about this opportunity, or others that we may have available
MD Staff Pointe focuses on hospital based specialties, consultants, and surgery for short and long-term locum coverage as well as locum to permanent placement.