A facility in southern Michigan is seeking a full-time Endocrinologist to join their team.
JOB ID# 68910
- Board Certified/Board Eligible Endocrinology
- Full Time - ASAP, employed by the hospital
- The facility will entertain a flexible work schedule to allow for a good work/life balance.
- The candidate will provide medical solutions for treating a diverse range of diseases and disorders such as diabetes, insulin administration, osteoporosis, cholesterol, metabolic disorders, thyroid, pituitary, adrenal and hypothalamus glands to the patients in our surrounding communities.
- The facility offers a 2-year guaranteed base salary plus inclusion in physician compensation plan, commencement sign on loan; student debt allowance; moving; CME and time away; PTO; Health Benefits; Savings Plan. To be discussed at time of interview.
- Based on MGMA plus wRVU
- Contract length: 3-5 years
- Incentives: Sign-on, Relocation, Student Loan Repayment Assistance, Housing stipend
- CME Allowance: 1 week and $4000
- PTO (days): 5 weeks
- Benefits: Health, Dental, HRA/HSA, Vision, Life, and Accidental Death and Dismemberment, Short/Long Term Disability, Retirement
- Additional opportunities: Program Development stipend, Medical Directorship, and leadership opportunities