We take immense pride in our commitment to the Brooklyn, New York community, and we are dedicated to providing integrated interdisciplinary health services. Our innovative medical facility is designed to cater to the diverse needs of our patients, ensuring their health and well-being are prioritized at all times.
If you are a passionate and skilled professional in the field of Endocrinology and share our vision of delivering outstanding patient care, we invite you to join our team. Together, we can make a significant impact on the lives of individuals in the Brooklyn community and beyond.
Join Doral Health & Wellness and contribute to our mission of providing exceptional care that transforms lives.
- Examine patients, study their medical records and provide diagnosis
- Provide medical solutions for treating a diverse range of diseases and disorders such as diabetes, osteoporosis, cholesterol, metabolic disorders, etc.
- Inform patients about complementary health activities and treatments (appropriate diet and exercise)
- Execute physical exams
- Utilize ultrasound-guided biopsies
- Be familiar with medical billing procedures
- Excellent communication, bedside manner, and organizational skills
- Current active New York Medical license
- Graduate from an accredited Medical School
- Board Certified or board eligible for American Board of Endocrinology
- Demonstrated expertise in diagnoses: assessment, intervention, and patient care management.
- Knowledgeable regarding Endocrinology scope of practice.
- Experience performing and interpreting EMG’s and EEG’s.
- Active license and active DEA.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary: starts at $250,000 per year
- $10,000 Sign-on Bonus
- Health insurance
- Malpractice, license, and DEA
- Paid time off
- Dental Insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance