**Endocrinologist Job Opening in Roseburg, OR**
Located 70 miles from Eugene
- Lead medical home teams by providing the highest quality, best practice-based health care to eligible Clinic users.
- Full-time, permanent position
- FLSA Designation: Exempt
- Provide Endocrine health care services to all eligible clinic patients.
- Screen and assess patients who are not physically present following telephone triage protocols.
- Provide newest education to patients and families regarding the management of medications, treatments, home care or discharge instructions, etc.
- Function under the established routines and medical protocols of the clinic. Promote continuity of care by establishing follow-up care or referrals to other healthcare providers.
- Enforce clinic policies and procedures to ensure that the high standard of business is upheld.
- Participate in quality improvement activities.
- Utilize Electronic Health Record (EHR) medical records system through RPMS patient management system, in a competent manner, and provide team support for efficient functionality.
- Consult with contract health service in matters of case management; participant in Resource Management Committee meetings as primary team member.
- Maintain professional credentials by keeping all required licenses current, including but not limited to Oregon Medical License, DEA License and ACLS certification.
- Foster an environment that promotes trust and cooperation among all staff.
- Maintain confidentiality of all patients and employee information.
- Sign-on bonus
- 10K moving reimbursement
- For each 5 years of employment, candidates receive a bonus
- Medical, Dental, Vision: Eligible the first of the month following 60 days of employment
- Short Term/Long Term Disability: Company paid
- 401K: 7% Tribal Contribution
- 15K Life Insurance policy: Company paid
- Flexible Spending Account: Up to $2850.00
- WellVia (Telemedicine): Company paid
- Fuel Card: allowed 100 gallons per pay period, up to .20 cents off a gallon/payroll deducted
- Costco Reimbursement
- PTO: Front loaded upon start date at a pro-rated amount, then at the beginning of each year the full amount is uploaded based on years of service. PTO is used for Holiday, Vacation, Sick, personal time.
- BC/BE Endocrinology
- Unrestricted Oregon Medical License.
- Experience working with Tribes and/or Indian Health Service is preferred.
- Knowledge of professional medical standards, theories, abilities, procedures and techniques used in acute and chronic disease care and education and have the ability to implement these within a clinical setting.
- Candidate must have the ability to maintain strict confidentiality in accordance with HIPAA and Privacy Act regulations.
- Must demonstrate proven effective interpersonal communication skills