**Endocrinology opening in Bettendorf, Iowa**
Service area of 500,000 people
- Full time, permanent opening
- Inpatient only
- Health Group is looking for a Board Certified/Board Eligible physician to join its employed team.
**Quad Cities, Iowa:**
- Metropolitan area of 400,000 people with small town feeling.
- Low cost of living with a stable, diversified economy.
- Excellent public and private schools and 5 colleges and universities.
- Professional theaters, dozens of museums, a symphony, and a zoo.
- Boating and fishing on the Mississippi River.
- Located in the heart of the Midwest along the banks of the Mighty Mississippi, minutes from the QC International Airport, Medical Center is integrated throughout multiple communities, serving nearly 400,000 individuals.
- The Quad Cities is a culturally diverse region with big city opportunities: excellent school districts, fine arts, and multiple college options to name a few. We are the home of the Quad City River Bandits if you want to catch a baseball game, and the home of the Mallards, if hockey is your choice. We have over 20 golf courses to choose from in the warmer months and several ski resorts available by short drive if winter is your season of choice. The Quad Cities offers something for everyone.