We are currently hiring a BC/BE endocrinologist for our well-established private practice in Falls Church, VA.
- Outstanding opportunity to join a well-established private practice with 6 board certified endocrinologists, 1 physician assistant/certified diabetes educator, and a tenured support staff
- In addition to outpatient endocrinology services, we also cover inpatient call at Virginia Hospital Center, which is an optional commitment for the incoming physician
- Part-time and full-time schedules can be accommodated, providing a great deal of flexibility and work/life balance
- Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits, including the option for partnership
About Falls Church, VA:
- Offering an ideal mix of urban and suburban living, Falls Church (Fairfax County) is located minutes from downtown Washington, D.C. and three major airports.
- The Washington metropolitan area is home to numerous government institutions and cultural attractions, including festivals, museums, theaters, year-round markets, outdoor recreation, and five professional sports teams.
- Outside the immediate metro area, residents can take advantage of hiking, camping and boating opportunities in Shenandoah National Park, Great Falls State Park and other outdoor spaces.
- The community is situated in close proximity to several highly regarded institutions including American, Georgetown, George Washington, and Howard Universities, as well as a plethora of public and private grade schools.
Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group, a national physician organization with more than 2,800+ providers in multiple states. Through high-performance physician groups, accountable care organizations, and population health management programs, Privia works in partnership with health plans, health systems and employers to better align reimbursements to quality and outcomes.
Director, Physician Recruitment
Privia Medical Group
Call or Text: [Register to View]