Midwest Endocrinology Need
Quality of Life Balance
Arthur Marshall, one of the nation’s premier physician search firms, invites you to explore this outstanding Endocrinologist opportunity in an exceptional, family-oriented community. We seek a solid and collegial doctor to join this team of exceptional physicians and staff.
Join a growing private practice:
· Step into an existing patient base and built-in referral source.
· Growing and expanding multi-specialty clinic.
· Patient-centered, quality of care delivery model.
· Physician-owned with partnership track.
· 4.5 days work week.
Live, work and play in this family-friendly community with a wide range of recreational activities every season, from water skiing in the summers to snow skiing in the winters. Chicago, Indianapolis, Indiana Dunes National Park, and Lake Michigan are just a short drive away.
Life in Indiana may be different than you think:
· Indiana is a malpractice-friendly state for physicians.
· Quick Escapes: Chicago, Indianapolis, Indiana Dunes National Park, and Lake Michigan.
· Strong manufacturing economy with a concentration on recreational vehicles and manufactured housing.
· Excellent Primary Education Opportunities: access to 7 public school systems and over 50 private schools.
I will be scheduling interviews over the next few weeks and expect this position to fill quickly. Interested in learning more? Please call today. For immediate consideration, attach your CV in response to this email and call me Trent Hughes, Director of Recruiting, at
All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.