**Pediatric Endocrinology opening in Erie, PA - H1b visa eligible**
* Full-time, permanent opening
* The Pediatric Endocrinology Division has a multi-decade tradition of excellence and a robust ambulatory practice, being the major referral site for Western Pennsylvania, Northeastern Ohio, and northern West Virginia
* Operates in many locations across Western Pennsylvania and is poised for strong growth to provide all children with the best care
* Busy inpatient and consult service and a vibrant Fellowship program (currently with 3 Fellows per year and opportunity to teach virtually)
* The staff includes 21 Physicians and 11 APPs
* Program also includes 10 diabetes educators, 4 dieticians, 2 social workers, a clinical psychologist and 7 endocrine nurses
* Will be supported by nurses and certified diabetes educators
* Remote access to educational and CME activities offered
* ***H1b visa sponsorship available!***
* Competitive compensation and benefits!
**About Erie, PA:**
As the fourth largest city in Pennsylvania, Erie has an abundance of resources in culture, recreation and education. Erie overlooks Presque Isle Bay and Peninsula. Lake Erie offers the perfect setting for boating, water skiing, wind surfing, sailing and fishing. Proximity to the Allegheny Mountains affords easy access to Alpine and Nordic skiing. Cultural offerings include a symphony orchestra, ballet and dance companies, playhouse theatre groups and the Presque Isle Downs and Casino. Erie is also home to semi-professional baseball, basketball and ice hockey teams. For children Erie offers a planetarium, the Erie Zoo, a Children's Museum, community parks, an amusement park and indoor and outdoor water parks. Erie has a selection of excellent public, private and parochial schools, as well as four local universities.