Hospital emergency departments have become the source of the majority of hospital admissions, so continually striving to improve outcomes in the emergency department is key to a hospital’s success. With the goal of always improving patient care and experience, our processes streamline transitions from the emergency department to inpatient admissions. We believe that clinical integration between emergency medicine and hospital medicine teams is imperative. Using our proven processes, our clinical teams align to streamline inter-department handoffs, improve clinical performance and patient experience.
Methodist University hosts 617 beds and is home to a new 50-bed emergency room. This hospital serves as the primary teaching hospital for University of Tennessee Health Science Center. Methodist University is a level one trauma center serving as a referral center for the entire Methodist Health Care System and beyond and is located in downtown Memphis
- ED volume – 70,000
- Excellent subspecialty support and medical staff – highly supportive and collegial
- Cerner EMR
- Full & part-time opportunities available
- Comfort with procedures and trauma patients required; Must enjoy working with residents
- BE/BC in emergency medicine (ABEM, ABOEM)
- Excellent independent contractor compensation with liability/malpractice coverage provided
As a physician-founded and led organization, we know what matters to you. Trust, recognition, camaraderie, hassle-free onboarding are just a few gears we hang our hat on. Our model is designed to challenge the status quo and transform the acute episode of care.
- Data-driven physician dashboards with automated analytics
- Optimized daily workflows and optimized scheduling
- Compliance support
Memphis, home of the Blues and the birthplace of Rock n’ Roll, is located in the southwestern corner of Tennessee right on the Mississippi River. Downtown Memphis showcases three blocks of nightclubs, restaurants, and shopping, and the Beale Street Entertainment District. Great food, original music, professional sports, and world-class traveling art exhibits keep Memphians’ activity calendars full, and to top it off, Memphis has one of the lowest urban cost-of-living expenses in the nation.