Job Description & Requirements
Emergency Medicine Physician
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: Regular 24 Pay Rate: $163.00 - 175.00
This facility is seeking a/an Emergency Medicine Physician for locum tenens support as they look to fill a current need.
Details & requirements for this opportunity:
· Schedule: Start as soon as credentialed; 24-hour Shifts (7a-7a)
· Job Setting: Emergency Room
· Types of Cases: Geriatrics/Adults/Pediatrics
· Credentialing Timeframe: 60-90 Days
· Electronic Medical Record (EMR): EPIC
· Board Certified in FM (Family Medicine) or EM (Emergency Medicine) and has been working in and has applicable/recent Emergency Medicine experience/work history
· Drive-in candidates preferred
Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities. In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs. Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About the Company
Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing. We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Emergency Medicine Physician, Emergency Physician, Em Physician, Em Doctor, Urgent Care, Emergency Room, Er, Em, Emergency Medicine, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, emergency-medicine, emergency