Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Critical Care Medicine in WI: Locums Critical Care Medicine opportunity in WI
Weatherby can help you build a custom career plan, with multiple positions available for you today. Call us for specific details on your future job today.
- Must have active state license
- BC or BE required
- Days,12-hour shifts
- ACLS needed
- Hospital privileges needed
- DEA Needed
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
Company Profile - Since 1995, Weatherby Healthcare has established itself as an expert in locum tenens staffing for physicians, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners. The company employs nearly 600 employees committed to filling locum tenens assignments in large-scale healthcare networks, hospitals, and clinics nationwide. Learn more at weatherbyhealthcare.com.